We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The Magpul GL Enhanced Magazine Well is a high performance purpose built Glock frame magazine well. Designed to fully enhance and ensure positive magazine insertion in high stress scenarios.
Sleek and ergonomic design features also provide excellent concealment while ensuring minimal printing to the users clothing. Ramp and edge geometry allow for, should it be needed, positive and flawless removal of a faulty or stuck magazine during reloading or immediate action events.
The Magpul GL Enhanced Magwells for G19 models are optimized for the designated generations of Glock pistols to fit with PMAG GL9 magazines and current generations of standard capacity Glock factory magazines with factory baseplates. Reduced capacity 10 rd factory Glock magazines have several dimensional differences which may interfere with any magazine well, including the Magpul GL Enhanced Magazine Well. Some combinations of certain pistol production lots may have slight interference with older (greater than 10 years old) generations of Glock factory magazines, and some aftermarket baseplates may not fit.
Made in U.S.A.
• Fits Gen 3 versions of the: G19, G23, G32, G38
• Large ramp area for easier reloading
• External dimensions ensure minimal printing when carrying concealed
• Reinforced polymer construction
• Compatible with Magpul, and most OEM or aftermarket magazine floor plates
• Compatible with most common after-market magazine extensions
• Easy installation
• Not compatible with factory Glock reduced capacity 10 rd magazines
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product