AIMPOINT- MICRO T-1 ***FREE SHIPPING***
No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Aimpoint® Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.
Since its introduction in 2007, the Aimpoint® Micro T-1 has become very popular worldwide due to its size, light weight and robust build quality.
- Ideal for rifles, carbines, shotguns, submachine guns, and handguns
- Weight 3.7 oz. (105g) including mount, sight only 3.0 oz. (84g)
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic
- Compatible will all generations of Night Vision Devices (NVD)
- 4 night vision compatible settings and 8 daylight settings – one extra bright for use with laser protection glasses or in bright desert sunlight
- Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- New ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA)
- Hard anodized non-reflective finish
- Submersible to 80 feet (25 meters)
- Precision adjustments for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- Use as a standalone sight or piggybacked on larger magnifying, thermal, or night vision optics
COMPLETE AND READY TO MOUNT
The standard configuration of the Aimpoint® Micro T-1 contains the sight, a Picatinny mount and bikini rubber lens covers.